If you have a St Croix Pellet or Corn Stove with the digital LED control board, there is a diagnostics feature built in to help troubleshoot in the event of an issue. This blog post will cover the #2 blinking...Full Article
This is an instructional how-to guide for replacing a Harman Control Board. The Platinum Board as shown in the video is used for several Harman models. The control board replacement for non-automatic Harman models, the PC45, along with Harman furnace...Full Article
2016 Customer Appreciation Weekend For 23 years now we have been hosting our Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend! It’s our little way of saying thanks and giving back to all of our amazing customers. Thank You! Come on out for burgers,...Full Article
Earth Sense Energy Systems is the 2016 Vesta Award Winner for Hearth Retailer of the Year! This is the most prestigious award in the industry. From a piece of dirt and a dream… 25 years in the making. Congratulations to...Full Article
Earth Sense has one of the largest NFI technical staffs in the Country! We are happy to provide troubleshooting assistance and we provide full in-home service programs throughout Wisconsin. Harman Stove Making Noise/Squealing during feed cycle- Scott Writes In: We...Full Article
Due to the custom nature of this product, we ask that you speak with one of our trained sales reps.I'm Interested!
SELKIRK DIRECT TEMP UP & OUT Complete Pellet and Corn Stove/Fireplace Venting Kit
316 Stainless Steel Core; Limited Lifetime Guarantee!
“Direct-Temp” is a single pipe design which integrates both fresh air intake and flue gas exhaust. With its silicone woven fiberglass seal, no silicone sealant is needed on your main seams. Direct Temp vent has a 6 5/8″ O.D. with a 1” combustible clearance allowing you to install in tight places and still maintain code. Stainless steel inner liner, lock tab security, and easy rotation are all standard on this vent which makes installation a breeze.
Selkirk Direct Temp Pellet Stove Venting Complete Installation Kit. The “A” kit includes the pieces listed below allowing for “up & out” installations as much as 114″ in height.
– Multi-Fit Adaptor, Part#243241
– 4″ Tee, Part#244100
– 4″ Tee Cleanout Cap, Part#244185
– Transition/Low Profile Adaptor, Part#1604249
– 12″ Pipe Length, Part#1604012
– 18″ Pipe Length, Part#1604018
– 14″- 18″ Adjustable Pipe Length, Part#1604084
– 36″- 70″ Adjustable Pipe Length, Part# 1604086
– 90 Degree Elbow, Part#1604230S
– Termination Adaptor, Part#1604805
– Wall Thimble, Part#1604460B
– 45 Degree Single Wall Termination, Part#1604214
– 2 5/8″ Dia. Aluminum Flex Intake; 30″ length, Part# 285intake flex
– 4″ Miter Cut End Screen
– 6 5/8″ Summer cap, Part#MAR88
– Surge Protector, Part#F9H100CW
– 2.8 oz tube High Temp Red Silicone, Part#302R