Lennox Country Winslow PI40 Fireplace Insert Pellet Stove – Used / Refurbished
This Country Winslow PI40 Fireplace Insert model has a manufacture date of 2008. It was taken in on trade and has gone through a full double pre-burn and 45 point inspection checklist by our certified pellet stove technicians. Everything is in correct working condition and the unit comes with a 45 day warranty on electrical components (Surge protector is included to protect the circuit board; we are not responsible for power surges, lightning strikes or physical damage to the circuit board.) This unit has not been re-painted; there are areas of wear as shown in the pictures. Full re-painting services are available for $300; additionally we do offer over 20 colors of high temperature paint that run $17 per can. (Approx 4 cans would be needed to re-paint the entire unit.)
This unit weighs 265 lbs and can be shipped anywhere in the continental US and Canada. Please contact us for an LTL shipping quote. Shipping to a business or dock within the states typically ranges between $150-$300. Shipping residential with a lift gate within the states typically ranges from $250- $500. Canadian shipping rates can vary. Please contact us for an exact quote.
Manufacturer Listed Specs:
This unit is in excellent working condition. The Country Winslow PI40 was manufactured in the USA. This is one of the easiest to maintain and highest efficiency fireplace insert pellet stoves on the market.
The Winslow™ delivers inviting and reliable heat in an attractive style that can be customized to complement any home. Convenient features, ease of use and serviceability are designed right into the stove. And with Smart Heat™ technology, ideal room temperatures can be set for consistent comfort.
- Large, heavy-duty welded steel heat exchanger provides efficient heat transfer and maximum durability.
- Smart Heat™ technology delivers the ultimate in precision heating and comfort control
- Large and easy-to-load hopper holds up to 55 lbs., requiring less loading and ensuring longer burn times.
- Easy-to-use, concealed controls allow for convenient temperature control.
- Durable cast-iron burn pot, with airburst feature, self-cleans for less maintenance and trouble-free starts.
- Sealed blower and auger assembly ensure quiet operation and never need to be greased.
- Innovative self-ignition system delivers hassle-free automatic starts and works with a thermostat for automatic heat control.
- Quick, unobstructed access to components makes service and cleaning quick and easy.
- Unique air wash system requires less maintenance and provides a clear view of the fire.
Heating Capacity*: 900 to 2,000 square foot
Maximum BTU Output: 37,800 BTU (4.5 lbs per hour)
Minimum BTU Output: 15,120 BTU (1.8 lbs per hour)
Blower: 150 CFM
Hopper Capacity: 55 lbs.
Vent Pipe Diameter: 3″ Pellet vent
Front Height: 23 3/8″
Rear Height: 19″
Depth Into Fireplace: 15.25″
Depth Onto Hearth: 14 3/8″
Approximate Weight: 265 lbs
Electrical: Blower motor AC 120 Volts – 60 Hz
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Over 25 years of trusted value and commitment to our customers.