Performance You Can Feel
The new Trekker pellet insert with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient pellet stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 83.2% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. The standard 7-day wireless programmable thermostat, 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot ensure this pellet stove is easy to operate. These efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only stoves available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
– Heat large spaces with up to 51,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
– EPA certified, with low emission levels of .74 grams per hour
– Load less fuel with an 52lb hopper
– Use less fuel with 83.2% efficiency
– Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
– Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
– 7-day wireless Bluetooth programmable wall thermostat
– Available finishes in Matte Black, Mahogany Porcelain and Sienna Bronze Powder Coat. Please note that we stock the Matte Black and Mahogany Porcelain, Sienna Bronze is available by special order.
|Extension Onto Hearth:
||16,400 – 51,000
||1,300 – 2,900 sq ft
||217 sq in
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner’s manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner’s/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. Please contact us for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.