St. Croix Afton Bay Pellet Stove – Refurbished
This St Croix Afton Bay pellet stove model was manufactured in 2006. It was taken in on trade and has gone through a full double pre-burn and 45 point inspection checklist by our certified pellet stove technicians. Everything is in perfect working condition and the unit comes with a 45 day warranty on electrical components (Surge protector is included to protect the circuit board; we are not responsible for power surges, lightning strikes or physical damage to the circuit board.) This unit has been cleaned but not re-painted. Full repainting services are available for $300. We offer 20+ colors in high temperature paint at $17 per can; typically 3-4 cans are needed for a full paint job.
Shipping weight on this unit is 310 lbs. This stove can be shipped anywhere in the Continental US. Please contact us for an LTL shipping quote. Shipping to a business or dock within the states typically ranges between $200-$300. Shipping residential with a lift gate within the states typically ranges from $350- $500. Please contact us for an exact quote.
PLEASE NOTE: This stove is available for online purchase only. Local pick-up is available in Wisconsin. This stove is not available on display at our store location. It has been wrapped and secured for shipping in our warehouse.
Manufacturer Listed Specs:
This listing is for the St. Croix Afton Bay as pictured. Digital LED Touch Pad Control Board with optional wall thermostat that will operate the stove from Hi to Lo or On and Off. This Afton Bay pellet stove boasts 40,000 BTU’s to heat a range of 500-2000 sq. ft. depending on your home, climate and comfort level. This Afton bay is approved to operate on standard or premium grade wood pellets as well as a 50% corn, 50% pellet mix. 5 selections for heating control for continuous operation and comfort. Contemporary Bay Window styling allows an excellent view of the fire and with low installation clearances it makes the perfect addition to any room. 65 lb fuel hopper, large pedestal ash pan, automatic ignition/start, quiet motors and blowers and top rated efficiency on this Afton Bay model. This is a top of the line pellet stove fully refurbished and guaranteed to deliver top tier performance.
– Contemporary styling
– 10,000-40,000 BTU output- designed to comfortably heat small rooms to large areas
– Auto Start/Ignition
– Pull out pedestal ash pan – depending on fuel type and operation, ash tray will hold 2 – 4 weeks before dumping is needed.
– Ability to burn standard or premium wood pellets in addition to a corn mixture up to 50%.
– UL Approved for Mobile Homes.
– Manual Operation with 5 heat settings. Optional wall mount thermostat will allow the unit to go from Hi/Lo OR On/Off for superior comfort control
– High End Motors and Fans
– Versa Grate Burn Pot Design – Less Cleaning
– Superior air-wash system for excellent fire viewing and extended cleanliness.
– Large 65lb. hopper
– Dimensions 25″ W x 23″ D x 31″ H – Ship Weight 310lbs
Over 25 years of trusted value and commitment to our customers.