Welcome Back to Pellet Tech 101!
In today’s video we cover general cleaning and maintenance on the GMG Trek Prime pellet grill smoker. We’ll go over tips and tricks for cleaning the exterior, cooking grates, grease drip baffle, fire shield, and burn pot. With the right tools and information, general cleaning of your Green Mountain Grills Trek is strait forward, painless, and efficient. Keeping your grill clean will ensure better start-ups with better cooks and less headaches. Routine cleaning and maintenance on the GMG grills will keep your grill looking sharp and running smooth year round. Feel free to browse some of our accessories below and if you have questions or need assistance you can leave a comment or contact us for help.
- We recommend exterior grill cleaning with a warm soapy cloth or sponge every time you finish using the grill.
- We suggest cleaning of the interior grease drip baffle, fire baffle, and burn pot after burning 20-40lbs of hardwood pellet fuel.
- Cooking grates can be cleaned and brushed off with each grilling session or after multiple grilling sessions; whatever suits your fancy!
- The more frequent we are with our cleaning and maintenance the less time it takes with a longer life expectancy on all components.
cleaning tools & Top accessories
- Protective gloves
- Warm soapy sponge or cloth
- Paper towels
- Grill brush and scraper tool
- Ash vacuum
- Floor covering such as cardboard
ASH VAULT PRO CORDLESS
BBQ GRILL GRATE & BAFFLE SCRAPER
grease drip tray foil liners
Further Questions or Technical Assistance Needed Please Leave us a Comment Below.
Over 30 years of trusted value and commitment to customers.
Why Choose Pellethead?
USA Retail Locations
Unmatched Warranty – No Hassles
Live Tech Support
|We have over a 99.5% on-time shipment rate. Get your products on-time or before the estimated delivery date.||We are not fly by night online Retailers that will be here today and gone tomorrow.||We stand behind every product we sell with our no hassle warranty.||We offer tech support for every single product we sell. Have an issue, have a question? No problem give us a ring.|
Quality Affordable Parts
|We have been in business 30 years, we are pellet stove specialists. Period.||We service our customers stoves, and provide you with the same quality parts.||Check out the only ash vacuum made by pellet stove professionals in a corded and cordless option.||Want to cook pizza in 3 minutes? Check out the Pellethead Smokin Po Boy.|